By the way sorry that I have not been posting very much I have been so busy with schoolwork :( But I will try and post a whole lot more :DD
I really like this post because you get to find new book bloggers and its just so great! :D Because I was nominated by 4 people I will just answer the questions from one of them, and I thought I would do prettylittlepages questions since she nominated me first :)
11 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. My Best Friend Kelly and I live together :)
2. I am in my last year of high school (I am 17)
3. I participated in a film making competition last year with my friends and we got into the nationals and got nominated for 4 awards. We won the award for best use of line. We have entered it again this year and are waiting to see if we are nominated for any awards.
You can watch our film here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_bwqkhvIUs
Here is our film from this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF3YnhXwe8
4. I have never had any injections, never broken any bones and never needed surgery.
5. I have a friends who's birthday is 2 days before mine and then Kelly's birthday is 2 days after mine haha :)
6. When I was younger my mum would pay me to read, if she paid me now I would be a millionaire :L
7. My best friend and I have been friends for 5 years :)
8. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead was the book they really got me hooked to reading.. now I kinda can't stop haha ;)
9. I am Christian :)
10. I absolutely hate Sharks, I am so terrified of them ahaha I can't even look at them :/ My family and I went to Australia when I was 11 and I cried because they made me go in the viewing room at sea world. omg haha
11. I am trying to write my own novel :)
11 Questions from pretty little pages:
1. If you could have dinner with one character from your favorite book, who would it be? Why?I would be Rose Hathaway because she so badass and she is just such an amazing character.
2. Do you prefer hardback or paperback?Hardback but I usually buy paperback because hardback is way more expensive :(
3. Which author would you want to be best friends with? Why?ooh this is a hard question ummm... I can't choose there are just too many fab authors and I'd want to ask them everything that's going to happen in their next books haha
4. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?I really thought that Vampire Academy was done really well, it was really close to the book which I loved and yeahp
5. Which book do you want to see turned into a movie that hasn't been yet? Why?Anna and the French Kiss because Oh my goodness it would be so cute!
or the shatter me series because I absolutely love those books and WARNER!! :DD
6. What book has had the biggest impact on your life? Why?hmmm that's a hard question, I think every book has an impact on your life because they all make you think about different things but the book that has made the biggest impact on my life would be vampire academy because its what made me want to write.
7. You get one week to do whatever you want. Money isn't an issue, and there are no consequences for what you do. So, what do you spend your week doing?Buying as many books as I can hehehehe and shopping spree hahaha :D
8. What's the one place (real or fictional) that you want to runaway to?Europe, I have wanted to visit there for sooo long. I must go travelling soon. If it has to be a particular place in Europe it would either have to be Greece - Athens or somewhere in London :)
9. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life as many times as you wanted, which one would you pick?Vampire academy series (can I say series?) if not then I honestly do not know maybe Stephanie Perkins novel Anna and the French kiss? :/
10. You get to have one super power. What's it going to be and why?Power absorption because you can use any power you want.. like warner in the shatter me series.
Chocolate duh! :D
1. What is your favourite childhood book and why?
2. What is a bad book habit that you have?
3. Have you ever tried to write your own novel?
4.What is a book that you thought you would love but really did not like it?
5. Do you read a book all the way through even if you do not like it?
6. What is your favourite book cover and why?
7. If you were to write a book what would the title be and why?
8. What character from a book do you think you are most like?
9. Vampires or werewolves?
10. If you could have any guy from any book as your boyfriend who would you pick and why?
11. What is you go to book to make you feel better?
1. mollydee - mismatchedbookends
2. Isabel - tween2teenbooks
3. Julia - bookbindingsblog
4. beatrice - beatricemasalunga
5. ellie - elliesreadingnook
6. Isabelle - isabelleadrid
8. Shirin- straightfromthereadersmouth
9. jen - taleoftwodoxies
10. Tina - pagesofcomfort
I hope that y'all have a fabulous rest of your week! :)
Happy Reading! :)