Saturday 19 May 2018

A Court Of Frost And Starlight by Sarah J Maas

Title: A Court Of Frost And Starlight

Author: Sarah J Maas

Genre:  Fantasy, Romance

Pages: 272

Publisher: Bloomsbury YA

Format: Hardback

Synopsis:Feyre, Rhys, and their close-knit circle of friends are still busy rebuilding the Night Court and the vastly-changed world beyond. But Winter Solstice is finally near, and with it, a hard-earned reprieve. 

Yet even the festive atmosphere can't keep the shadows of the past from looming. As Feyre navigates her first Winter Solstice as High Lady, she finds that those dearest to her have more wounds than she anticipated--scars that will have far-reaching impact on the future of their Court. (Goodreads synopsis)


Review:
Sarah has done it again. I thought that Feyre's story had ended in A Court Of Wings And Ruin but then I found out that this book was coming out and I was super excited to get to read more Feyre and Rhysand scenes. This book takes off where we got left in the last one. Both Feyre and Rhys have been busy trying to put things back together again and barely have any time for one another. I loved the banter between all the characters and I thought it was an awesome send off to Feyre's chapter. I thought it was cool to see a bit more of Mor's point of view, I am very interested to see where her journey leads. Especially with her awful father. I also loved the chapters with Nesta and Cassian, I am really looking forward to the next book in this world and I hope that it is their story! This book tied everything up nicely and it was just cool to see how everyone adapted to the changes after the war. Highly Reccomend and I will be counting down the days till the next installment!

Happy Reading Everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back! Have a fabulous day! :)