Friday 24 June 2016

Feature and Follow Friday #5



This meme was created by Alison can read and Parajunkee 

Prompt of the week:

Name one or more standalone books that you wish was a series.


Author: Sarah Ockler 

I had to think a bit with this one, I don't read too many standalone's (and most books I read are apart of a series) but I read this a couple of years ago but it was definitely a book that I still think about and wonder about certain things that were not answered so Twenty Boy Summer would definitely be one that I would love to see a sequel for.



Happy reading everyone! :)
- Jordy 

5 comments:

  1. Same! I mostly read series too! They can be read standalones but they are a part of a series! Great pick!
    New GFC and bloglovin' follower!
    Check out My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its crazy haha, thanks for following I will check out your FF now :)

      Delete
  2. I have faced the music that I mostly read series as well. Is this the death of standalones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely feels like it! Though I like a stand alone every now and then but they're like a needle in a hay stack haha :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh great pick I've been hearing a lot of great things about this author and her books. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. New Follower on GFC & Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back! Have a fabulous day! :)