Wednesday 8 June 2016

June TBR

This is a very short list of books that I am going to read this month... I will be putting up a review for each of them as I read them :)

Title: Glass Sword (Red Queen #2)
Author: Victoria Aveyard

I've had this one sitting on my shelf waiting to read for a while now. From what I remember I really enjoyed the first book in this series so I am sure I will love this one. Also if anyone is interested I saw that Red queen is going to be made into a film and be directed by Elizabeth Banks though i am not sure if that is just rumours but I guess we shall see.




 Title: Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children#2)
Author: Ransom Riggs

This is yet another book on my shelf I have yet to read so I am determined to read it. I read the first book Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children last year and really enjoyed it. I love the whole aspect of the book as it was like no other book I had read. There are also cool old creepy photos mixed in which  intertwines with the story.




Title: Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #3)
Author: Ransom Riggs

Library of souls is the same as Hollow city. I can't wait to finish of this series and see what is to come.  :)








Happy Reading Everyone! :)

PS: Let me know in the comments below if you've read any of these and what you thought but no spoilers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back! Have a fabulous day! :)